Steak knife Le Thiers® shaped by Claude Dozorme
The shape of Le Thiers® steak knife gives way to the imagination of the Master Cutler Claude Dozorme. Indeed, Thiers, the French capital of cutlery, has since 1980 a form of knife bearing his name.
As a result, Claude Dozorme gave birth to three new versions of Le Thiers® steak knives. Thus, these variations of knives are very contemporary, but also strongly marked by the spirit of the Claude Dozorme’s brand.
Claude Dozorme imagined for the table knife Le Thiers® three very different interpretations of knives but still made in France.
Claude Dozorme demonstrates unparalleled know-how in the manufacture of these steak knives. Indeed, Claude Dozorme owns his own workshops in Thiers, French capital of cutlery, and thus ensures impeccable quality to his 100% French knives. All the steps of the fabrication of a Claude Dozorme’s knife are done internally. The Claude Dozorme’s knives are made in the respect of cutlery tradition and craft for more than 100 years.
Find out “Le Thiers®” steak knives remade by Claude Dozorme
Three different interpretations :
- “Le Thiers®” steak knife “Art Déco” model with a stainless steel bolster : it’s a forged knife. It’s a very high quality knife. This knife is heavy : its weight reflects its quality.
- “Le Thiers®” Liner table knife model : it’s the adaptation of the Le Thiers Liner Lock pocket knife. It has rounded contours thanks to a manual handwork.
- “Le Thiers®” Luxury steak knife : his handle is made from shagreen or diamond cut.
- “Le Thiers®” platine : it’s a steak knife with birchwood handle colored scale highlighting the handle.
Advantages of “Le Thiers®” steak knives :
- 100% made in France
- The blade goes all the way up to the end of the handle
- Top-of-the-range X50CrMoV15 steel (mat blade)
- Smooth cuting and very precise sharpening which makes it easy to resharpen
- Razor sharp
- Methacrylate handle (dishwasher safe) or precious wood