Steak knife Le Thiers® shaped by Claude Dozorme
Claude Dozorme shaped “Le Thiers®” steak knife. Indeed, Thiers, french capital of cutlery, have since 1980 a shape of knife with the name of the city.
Claude Dozorme made three new models of “Le Thiers®” steak knives. So, these knives are really contemporary. These models of steak knives represent very well the Claude Dozorme brand.
Claude Dozorme has imagined three very different interpretations of this “Le Thiers®” steak knife.
These knives are 100% made in France, in the Claude Dozorme workshop.
Find out “Le Thiers®” steak knives remade by Claude Dozorme
Three different interpretations :
- “Le Thiers®” steak knife “Art Déco” model with a stainless steel bolster : it’s a forged knife. It’s a very high quality knife. This knife is heavy : its weight reflects its quality.
- “Le Thiers®” High Tech model : it has rounded contours thanks to a manual handwork.
- “Le Thiers®” steak knife Couture : his handle is made from really lace or cloth. It’s a synthetic glass scratchproof and diswasher safe.
- “Le Thiers®” platine : it’s a steak knife with birchwood handle colored scale highlighting the handle.
Advantages of “Le Thiers®” steak knives :
- 100% made in France
- The blade goes all the way up to the end of the handle
- Top-of-the-range X50CrMoV15 steel (mat blade)
- Smooth cuting and very precise sharpening which makes it easy to resharpen
- Razor sharp
- Methacrylate handle (dishwasher safe) or precious wood